31 मार्च 2017

If I could simplify the whole game of power and strategy in one equation, it would all hinge on the capacity to see events around you exactly as they are.

" If I could simplify the whole game of power and strategy in one equation, it would all hinge on the capacity to see events around you exactly as they are" Robert greene




 The closer your mind is to reality, the better your strategies, your responses in life. But we humans have a strange psychological block. Our minds are constantly stopping on one thing, one idea, one experience or emotion. When that happens, we are looking at events through the tunnel of our own biases or negative experiences. We lose contact with reality. Anything living is in a constant state of flux. Nothing stays the same. And so our thoughts must constantly adapt to what is happening around us and never get stuck on this idea, or that way of doing things.

This obsessed me in The 48 Laws. At the end of each chapter I included a Reversal, which basically said that you must look at the Law I have just written from the opposite perspective. I also included laws that seem to contradict each other, because events in life are often at cross currents. I also included a chapter at the end about formlessness, saying essentially that you must ignore everything here I have written, and learn to think for yourself, based on your circumstances.


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें