16 अप्रैल 2011

the great idea of kamal sharma

कमल शर्मा 
 April 2011


Just another day I went to meet new friend of mine, mr  kamal sharma ji . He is general secretary of samverti devsthanam spiritual trust .  He  is just 35  young ,widely experience fellow, disciple of baba avadhut samuhratna ji of kunkuri . He is very attractive in looks as wall as in his talks. He has wide perspective as he read and practice various spiritual lineage including the one in which he is right now the great aghori parampara of bhagwan ram of benaras.

I consider him the most spiritual young person ( ofcourse after me ) .

He said that people asked him how he does all that material job which  are considered miracle by people .

”are yaar aap sadguru ke charnon par ho ,uski dhoti pakadkar maang lo sab ho jayega, ye hi raaj hai “ he said.

Oh…….. such a simple method. Loving and prayerful attitude has made his job done. Miracle has happened with him. I got the idea sir ji .

So the great idea of our beloved kamal sharma ji worked for him.

There at his place I met mr nagendra dubey  ji of topper’ educational society.

Nagendrs dubey  is again revolutionary and did a lot of new things for raipur in terms of social change.

On the way of talking he praise his wife and he come to inform me that his wife has made textbook for his primary school herself.

Got the idea sir ji

I thought to derive textbook of life for next generation to understand spirituality if they belongs to my taste.



Some of the books are following:-

Krishna smiriti, Bihani mandir diyana bar, jagat tariya bhor ki and shaj ashiki nahi by my beloved, beloved great dada guru bhagwan shree Rajneesh the osho

Autobiography of yogi by paramhansa yoganand

Living with Himalayan masters by swami rama

Aghora by Robert svovada

My diamond days with osho by pram shunyo

Yog nidra by paramhansa satyanand

Pranayam rahasya by swami ramdev



Just ten book for the beginning and it surely last upto the end.

But I did not came to end so it is one of the endless end .









कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें